Monday, September 10, 2007

WHEN ONE MAN DIES, by Dave White




















The eagerly awaited Jackson Donne novel by Derringer-winner Dave White. I'm not entirely sure what a Derringer is, but Dave White has won one.

Is it worth the hype?

Does Dave White have a chance in hell of beating Marcus Sakey for the Best New Writer Edgar?

Will Sarah Weinman shill this book on her blog for the zillionth time?

Will Dave White ever make enough money to afford his own freakin' apartment?

A review will be pending shortly.

4 comments:

Dave White said...

Oh. Weird. I thought you were gone.

Dave White said...

Email me, I am so totally in.

Sarah Weinman said...

zillionth? You're not counting high enough, Mr. Plot.

Dave White said...

You're not really just going to base this blog on me, are you?

Because that's a bit ... odd.