Saturday, September 22, 2007

Fantasy Book Spot Likes Dave White

This quote from Fantasy Book Spot:

"I just finished reading When One Man Dies by Dave White.

In a year of strong debuts this is one of the strongest. I had been looking forward to reading this one for a little while now and it didn't disappoint. Full review coming soon."

Not bad, but I'm guessing this reviewer is a buddy of Dave White. The tipoff? He had actually heard of the book, and was looking forward to it.

In related news, Dave White was recently spotted in Georgia having an intimate dinner with Harriet Klausner (picture shown), only a week before his novel's release. Coincidence? I think not.

3 comments:

Dave White said...

You have a link to this?

plot baby plot said...

http://www.fantasybookspot.com/forum/

Go to MysteryBookSpot "general discussion," it's the topic at the very top, "Sept. Mystery reading."

Dave White said...

Thanks.

For the record, I don't know Brian.