Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I Went to the Bookstore Today...


My local Borders had two copies of WHEN ONE MAN DIES, Barnes & Noble had none. I know Dave White's publisher is too cheap to pay for the premium shelf space, so I did some creative rearrangement.

I had to remove John Grisham's pizza cookbook in order to make space, but I figure he can make the financial sacrifice.

All fans of Dave White should do something similar at their local bookstore to help the Dave White cause. It's cheaper than actually buying the novel.

4 comments:

Dave White said...

Ah, how very little you know, madam.

Dave White said...

I thought you were announcing a major book deal like way back in February.

Nothing?

No?

Nada?

plot baby plot said...

Unfortunately, I wrote a private eye novel, and everybody knows those books don't sell.

Well, almost everybody.

Dave White said...

Oh, you didn't know? You have to write a GOOD private eye novel.